Welcome to Sauganash Animal Chiropractic!
You’ll find everything you need about getting excellent care for your pet here. We have online forms for everything related to our Chicago pet clinic and information about what to expect during your visit.
Our offices are located on the second floor of an office building. For the safety and well-being of pets and people, please follow these simple rules.
- All pets should be under their human’s control at all times. That means dogs on leashes and cats in carriers.
- Please potty your pet before entering the office. It is very important that you pick up any dog poop and dispose of it appropriately in the receptacle(s) provided.
- Use the door to the left of the revolving doors as you enter the lobby, especially for medium- and large-sized dogs on leashes.
- If you are taking the elevator, please ask any other riders if it’s okay for you and your pet to take the elevator with them. If they prefer not to ride with your pet, please wait for the next available car. People may have allergies or other reasons and we want to respect their wishes.
- A set of stairs is also available around to the left and to the right of the elevators. The left set actually brings you closer to our office door.
- Dogs who need a walk/potty break should be taken across the street and out of the building’s parking area. The office is in a residential area. All pets must be on a leash. Please pick up after your pet and keep the neighborhood clean and pet-friendly.
First-Time Patient Forms
Please download and fill out the required forms below and bring them to your appointment. Your veterinarian needs to sign the referral form before your first visit with us.