Dogs can have all kinds of illnesses and ailments that can be alleviated with dog chiropractic care. If you’ve had a chiropractic treatment, then you may already be familiar with the benefits. Your dog can benefit from similar treatments which have been developed specifically for their anatomy.
In addition to treating and preventing joint degeneration (a common ailment for dog chiropractic care),
Other conditions that often respond well to chiropractic care include:
- Neck and back pain
- Difficulty chewing or swallowing
- Tail injuries
- Sporting or working dog injuries
- Muscle spasms and nerve problems
- Bowel, bladder and other internal organ disorders
- Injuries from slips, falls, accidents
- Maintenance of joint and spine health
- Jaw or TMJ problems
- Post-surgical healing
Learn more at the American Kennel Club’s Canine Health Foundation web site: “The Basics of Canine Massage and Chiropractics”.
For a Chicago dog chiropractic appointment, please contact our office.